The requirements for Transit Visa:
The Visa fee for Transit Visa is US$ 20.00 and can be paid in Cashier Checks or Money Order from US Postal Service or Company Check payable to Embassy of Indonesia. Personal Check will not be accepted.
- The expiration date of the original passport must be at least 6 months at the date of entry into Indonesia.
- A Copy of flight itinerary.
- Passport contains at least one blank visa page. Amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa purposes.
- Application form (in duplicate) must be completed and signed by the applicant. The application form could be downloaded from the website.
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) on picture-quality papers.
- For visa application by mail, please read carefully:
- Visa application by mail should enclose a self-stamped and addressed envelope for Express Mail only. The Embassy of Indonesia will not process a visa application by mail unless there is an enclosed a self-stamped return envelope. The Embassy of Indonesia is not responsible for any applications or passports that are lost in transit.
- Before you mail the application, please remember that the application must be send along with the applicant’s passport. The Embassy would attach the visa in the passport. No passport, no visa.
- Please be advised that we will return your application and passport if we found there are no blank visa pages on the passport. This will delay your application processing.
- For Non-US Citizen: Please provide Copy of US Permanent Residence/Visa/Valid I-20 from schools/Universities. Please be advised that applicant with a B1/B2 visa would not be processed. Such applicant suggested for obtaining Indonesian visa from country of origin/country of residency.