Indonesian Trade Minister Regulation
- A Franchise Offering Prospectus (this should be legalized by a notary public);
- A Franchise Agreement (this should be legalized by a notary public);
- A current certificate of Good Standing from the Secretary of State office where the U.S. Company registered;
- An application form of “Statement of the U.S. Company”. This form should be completely filled in, signed (including name and title), and notarized by a notary public.
Please make one copy of each document for our file:
- Send documents below (along with the Statement of the U.S. Company Abroad) to the Commercial Attaché, Embassy of Indonesia. A self-addressed envelope with stamp or a prepaid airway bill of FedEx/UPS/USPS should be enclosed for returning the documents to you.
- Once the Embassy received the below documents, it takes at least 5 business days to process.
- Based on the information on the application given:
- The Embassy will issue and send to you “the Letter of Reference” (in the case of appointing agent/distributor and franchise).
- The embassy will send to you both “the Letter of Reference” and “the Legalized Documents of letter of intent, letter of appointment and letter of statement” (in the case of opening representative).
- It is free of charge for the appointing agent/distributor and franchise, while for the opening representative office there is a fee of USD 125 for each of legalized document (you need to provide a money order amounting to USD 375 paid to the embassy of Indonesia for opening a representative office).
Please submit your application and documents to:
Embassy of Indonesia
2020 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036