Indonesian Trade Minister Regulation
- Contractual Agreement between the U.S. Company (as Principal) and Indonesian Company;
- A certificate of Good Standing from the Secretary of State office where the U.S. Company registered;
- An application form of “Statement of the U.S. Company Appointing Agent or Distributor. This form should be completely filled in, signed (including name and title), and notarized by a notary public.
Please make one copy of each document for our file:
- Send documents above (and its copies) to the Commercial Attaché, Embassy of Indonesia. A self-addressed envelope with stamp or a prepaid airway bill of FedEx/UPS/USPS should be enclosed for returning the documents to you.
- Once the Embassy received the below documents, it takes at least 5 business days to process.
- Based on the information on the application given, the Embassy will issue and send to you “the Letter of Reference”.
- It is free of charge for the appointing agent/distributor.
Please submit your application and documents to:
Embassy of Indonesia
2020 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036