- A passport with at least 6 months validity for single entry or 1 year for multiple entry, from the date of entry into Indonesia, which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa).
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) with white background on picture-quality paper.
Note: Do not staple or affixed the photographs on the form.
- Completed and signed application form (in duplicate). The application form can be downloaded here.
- Letter of invitation from family, social organization, school/university or cultural residence in Indonesia, which describes the purpose of the visit and guaranteeing all transportation and living expenses that will incur during stay.
- Copy of the K.T.P (Indonesian ID Card) of the principal/person who signed the letter of Invitation if the person is an Indonesian citizen.
- Copy of KIMS/KITAS (Indonesian Immigration’s temporary stay permit) of the principal/person who is a non-Indonesian citizen that sponsoring your visit, or Identification card for foreigner. Foreign citizen in Indonesia who does not have KIMS/KITAS nor Identification Card for Foreign National could not sponsor a family visit.
- Copy of inbound and outbound travel itinerary or a letter from travel agents, airline, steamship company, confirming the purchase of tickets.
- Applicants under 18 years of age should attach a notarized copy of birth certificate. In addition, a notarized letter of consent signed by non-traveling legal guardian must be attached if the applicant under 18 years of age travels without the legal guardian.
- For Non-US citizen: Please provide a copy of US Permanent Residence/Visa/Valid I-20 from schools/universities.
- Inoculation is recommended but not mandatory, and is required only if applicant had previously traveled to areas/ countries infected by yellow fever.
- Payment in money order, company’s check or cashier’s check. Click here for the list of consular transaction’s fee.