[NEW] Please be advised that as of November 18th 2015, the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Washington, D.C. will begin to process Visa applications that have been registered online through https://consular.embassyofindonesia.org, prior to submitting the required documents to the Embassy.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CASH PAYMENT IS NO LONGER ACCEPTED FOR ALL CONSULAR TRANSACTIONS. THE EMBASSY WILL ONLY ACCEPT COMPANY CHECKS, CASHIER CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS.
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW THE TARIFF FOR CONSULAR AND VISA SERVICES.
A VISA ENTITLES THE HOLDER TO TRAVEL TO INDONESIA, BUT IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENTRY. AN IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY DETERMINES THE VISA HOLDER’S ELIGIBILITY BEFORE ENTERING INDONESIA.
FOR FOREIGN NATIONAL NON-RESIDENT, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE NEAREST INDONESIAN EMBASSY/CONSULATE TO YOUR HOME.
- Mon – Thu: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Fri: 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
- The Consular Office is closed on U.S. federal holidays and public holidays in Indonesia. Please click here to view our list of official Embassy holidays.
For further information on consular services at the Indonesian Embassy, please contact: infokonsuler@
APPLICATION BY MAIL
Applicant could either come and drop off their application and payment fee at the Consular Office, or send it by mail.
- Application by mail should enclose a self-stamped and addressed envelope for Federal Express or Express Mail from US Postal Service (USPS) only. The Embassy will not process a visa application by mail unless there is an enclosed a self-stamped return envelope. The Embassy is not responsible for any applications and documents that are lost in transit.
- Before you mail the application, please ensure that you have enclose all the required documents and payment fee. Application submitted without complete requirements will be returned without processing.
A consular application is usually completed within three to five working days, starting from the date that the completed application and payment are dropped off directly (by hand) at the Consular Office.
If the application is sent by mail, it generally takes up to five to seven working days, starting from the date that the completed application and payment received by the Consular Office. Please check your receipt for a more accurate processing time estimation.
Please note that the Embassy DOES NOT provide an expedited service.
- Visa on Arrival
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Socio-Cultural Visa
- Journalist Visa
- Research Visa
- Pre-Clearance for Special Countries
- Non-Visa Short Term Visit
- Limited Stay Visa
- Retired/Senior Citizen Visa
- Diplomatic and Service Visa
- Document(s) Legalization
- Customs Declaration
LIST OF CONSULATES GENERAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The following are the addresses of the Consulates General of the Republic of Indonesia in the United States of America and their jurisdictions. Applicant is strongly encouraged to apply for a consular service (visa/document legalization) at the nearest Consular Office to their residence.
|The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in San Francisco|
|Address||:||1111 Columbus Avenue San Francisco, CA 94133|
|Phone||:||(415) 474 – 9571|
|Fax||:||(415) 441 – 4320|
|The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Los Angeles|
|Address||:||3457 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90010|
|Phone||:||(213) 383 – 5126|
|Fax||:||(213) 487 – 3971|
|The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Houston|
|Address||:||10900 Richmond Avenue Houston, TX 77042|
|Phone||:||(713) 785 – 1691|
|Fax||:||(713) 780 – 9644|
|The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Chicago|
|Address||:||211 West Wacker Drive, 8th Floor Chicago, IL 60606|
|Phone||:||(312) 920 – 1880|
|Fax||:||(312) 920 – 1881|
|The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in New York|
|Address||:||5 East 68th Street New York, NY 10065|
|Phone||:||(212) 879 – 0600|
|Fax||:||(212) 570 – 6206|